ATX Racer Camp February 18
Hey MXF Riders!
This camp will be a very technique driven camp. If you’re looking for immediate speed, look elsewhere. As you know we're all about driving in the foundation to make you a safe rider first and a fast rider second. So if you’re looking to achieve pro level technique make sure you come see us for this one!
Camp Structure will look like this :
Friday 2/18 9-3pm, sandwich lunch included *bike rentals available
We will cover:
- Proper Foot Work
- Proper Seated Neutral Position
- Proper Seated Attack Position
- Proper Seated Braking Position
- Proper Standing Neutral Position
- Proper Standing Attack and Braking Position
- The Key to Ruts
- The Key to Jumps
- Starts if Time allows.
- Understanding Moto Fitness
We will be taking riders of all ages, we will have a small bike group and a big bike group. You must have some prior race or track experience prior to attending.
Expect further details 7-10 days prior to camp via email.