Summer Camp August 9-11
Every Kids Dream...Dirt Bikes and Summer Camp
- Camp Location Change***Camp to be held at Spoaks Moto Park in Lockhart, Tx
- Camp is 9-3 each day (camp extension available)
- This camp is for riders who have never received coaching or who are beginner based (riding for less than 3 years)
- If you are a new rider, we ask that you complete 1 Learn To Ride Course
- Ages 7+ (We work with all ages and sometimes make exceptions)
- We pride ourselves in our highly trained staff and cap all camps for quality purposes
- August 9-11
- With the change in venue, we will offer a free daily shuttle service for riders to and from Spoaks
Camp Overview...What to Expect?
Each morning is started with a short white board session. This is where we go over the daily plan all while having a little fun with it. We then break off into groups based off of age and skill level. We do a short warm up then head to the track! The track is broken off into sections where we do strategic on the bike drills and games. Our main goal is to build confidence and safety through technique. We typically head to lunch around noon. Parents, don't forget that we offer a lunch package below. Lunch typically lasts about an hour. This gives us an opportunity to cool off, each lunch and check out our world famous YouTube channel...and maybe even some water ballon fights if you’re lucky!
We resume riding around 1:00 and ride until 2:45. We typically finish off the day with some fun on the bike contests and games as well as some open riding to practice what you've learned!
We do ask that riders bring an extra change of clothes, bathing suit and a towel, as we sometimes cool off with water balloons or slip and slide. Also DON’T FORGET A REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE! Hydration is very important to us.
Contact us Directly with Questions
Mxf Hotline: 512-596-6019