Overnight Camp - December
We are excited to offer an overnight experience! This camp is for all riders and racers wanting to sharpen their skills all while having some fun! The glory of having multiple instructors is the fact we can split camp up by skill level, every rider will get the coaching and attention they really need! Not only will we have 3-5 professional instructors onsite, we will have several top notch volunteer coaches to help keep the momentum rolling.
Camp will kick off at the beautiful Spoaks Moto Park in Lockhart, Tx on Friday December 28 - 31. Sign in and set up happen from 2-3. Sign in will be followed up with a cool trail ride, then some fun on the bike games/drills. We will cap off the night with some fun outdoor games like cornhole, dinner provided by MXF and campfire stories/smores to cap off the night. We will also have a movie projector set up. Saturday morning we will kick the day off bright and early at 7AM with breakfast which is included with the camp. We will be on the bikes around 8:00 and on track. We will work on breaking down sections, teaching techniques used by today's top pro's, as well as race simulation and some fun on the bike drills and games. We are off the bikes by 3:00, we will take a few hours for rest and bike maintenance. Not to worry, we will have plenty of off the bike activities for all you rowdy campers! Don't forget to bring a pole, the ponds are stocked!
We will release a full itinerary upon sign up, we have plenty of cool stuff in store!
- December 28 - 31
- Camp Kicks off Friday at 2:00PM
- Camp Ends Sunday around 3:00PM
- We provide meals for campers! Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
- Location: Spoaks Moto Park - Lockhart, Tx
- For more info call/text/email 512-596-6019 / email@example.com
- 15 Rider Cap
- 5:1 rider to coach ratio if camp is fully sold out
- Minimum age of 10 years old (We may be willing to make exceptions, Call us)
- Camp Media Packages Now Available Below!
- We will have a shower tent on site with hot water
- Campers will be responsible for camp supplies such as tent, sleeping bag, towel, fuel for bike, ect.
- We will have a large enclosed trailer set up incase the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Coaches on site are professional or ex professional racers, red cross/cpr certified, well trained on the psychology of children and athletes, background checked and all around good humans. If you have more questions, simply call us and we can give you the run down all our credentials.
Check out our YouTube and Instagram
Check out camp host Spoaks Moto Park on Facebook & Instagram